Get Ready for Fun On The Water! Your CatDawg Adventure will launch from Gill Dawg Marina on Miller’s Bayou in Port Richey, where you’ll enjoy a cruise along the Cotee River before you head out onto the Gulf to explore Port Richey’s famous Stilt Houses and Durney Key.
What Are CraigCats?
They are a unique watercraft that are in a class of its own. The 25hp CraigCat features side-by-side seating and dual-action controls that provides a one of a kind experience you can only get with a CraigCat. With high-speed stability and comfort, the CraigCat sets the standard in aquatic excitement!
About your CatDawg Adventures Excursion
Your CatDawg Adventure Safety Guide will provide CraigCat operation instruction to the driver (min age is 25 years), then you’ll head out in your own Craigcat with your CatDawg Adventure Safety Guide (in his own Craigcat). Your guide is there to ensure your safety, but you’ll have full control of your own boat. We require a minimum of 1 full Craigcat (2 seats sold) to run this tour.
Rules and Other Details
- Dress according to the weather. It may be cooler/breezier on the gulf than at Gill Dawg’s dock.
- No boating experience necessary. All excursions include operation briefing.
- You must wear boating shoes or non-marking soft soled shoes or sandals.
- Minimum age to operate the boat is 25 yrs old.
- Driver must have valid driver license and major credit card.
- Drivers must be born before January 1, 1988 or have a Florida Boaters Safety Card, or other state equivalent. If you do not have a Safety Card you can take it online.
- No drinking and driving
- No swimming or jumping off of boats
- Disposable rain gear to keep you dry is available for purchase.