One of the Hottest Rockin’ Bands of the 70s and 80s was 38 Special! With their brand of melodic southern rock and pop they dominated the airwaves and MTV! 37 Special is dedicated to bringing you the energy and big sound of these icons of rock with a fun high energy show covering all the hits and classics. China Grove is a fantastic Doobie Brothers tribute band from the Tampa Bay area, who’s repertoire spans the many decades and styles of the legendary California group.
From the jammin’ rock of “Long Train Runnin” to the jazzy “Takin’ it to the Streets”, to the Grammy award winning pop of “What a Fool Believes”, this group blazes through a sizzling set of memory-jarring classic hits and album cuts with stunning accuracy and passion. Let’s just say these guys “bring it”!
$16 Advanced tickets are available online until 6 pm May. 12th.
- Gates Open at 6:00 pm
- Bring Chairs and Blankets
- Carry-in food or beverages are not allowed. Coolers are not allowed.
- Food is available for purchase
- Parking in the area can be a challenge and we recommend you take extra time to find parking. Click here for map: https://www.gilldawg.com/map
Weekend Passes are available for this weekend!!!
- These tickets will grant you admission to both of our double-header tribute concerts for a discount. Four Bands, Two Nights!!!
- Friday Night – 5/12/23 – The Scorpions & Joan Jett Tribute Concert
- Saturday Night – 5/13/23 – 38 Special & The Doobie Brothers Tribute Concert.
- All for one low price! $24
- Weekend passes & nightly tickets will be more at the door.