Johnny Cash made his home, along with June in Port Richey in a little bungalow home overlooking a picturesque spot in the Cotee River. Each year Gill Dawg celebrates his music and his memory at our annual Johnny Cash Birthday Bash!
Live Music Featuring Pasco County’s Best Bands Paying Tribute to Johnny!
- Wade Williams 2 PM – 6 PM Live on the Tiki Stage
- Clint Byron Band 2 PM – 6 PM Live on the Wayne’s World Stage
- Bearded Brothers 7 PM – 11 PM Live on the Wayne’s World Stage
In honor of the Man In Black, we encourage everyone to wear All Black.
Golf Carts and Lawn Chairs are always more than welcome & encouraged.
Vendor Market | Yard Games | Multiple Bars | Full Menu | BBQ
FREE ENTRY ALL NIGHT!!!
- Gates Open at 6:00 pm
- Bring Chairs and Blankets
- Carry-in food or beverages are not allowed. Coolers are not allowed.
- Food is available for purchase
- Parking in the area can be a challenge and we recommend you take extra time to find parking. Click here for the map: https://www.gilldawg.com/map