The U.S. Stones are the only Rolling Stones Tribute Band to have a young, in his prime, Mick Jagger clone with all the moves and signature voice and are configured like the real Stones Touring show. Their Keith Richards is “dead on” and their Ron Wood gets mobbed because he looks just like the real deal. This is like seeing the Stones in the mid-70s – 80s at the height of their career!
U.S. Stones is an 8 piece band with keys, horns and more, just like the real thing, no tracks and as authentic as it gets. It’s an amazing full sounding Rolling Stones event that will blow you away with hit after hit!
$12 At Gate | $8 Advanced tickets available online until 6pm Friday, April 24
- Gates Open at 6:00 pm
- Bring Chairs and Blankets
- No Carry Ins
- Food Available for purchase including our popular Kabob Grill!
Rolling Stones Tribute Concert by US Stones – April 25
US Stones is a 8 piece band with keys, horns and more, just like the real thing, no tracks and as authentic as it gets. It’s an amazing full sounding Rolling Stones event that will blow you away with hit after hit!
$12 At Gate | $8 Advanced tickets available online until 6pm Thursday, April 24
Gates Open at 6:00pm, Show starts at 8:00pm
- Music events at Gill Dawg take place rain or shine. Gill Dawg may delay the start, interrupt or even cancel a concert due to extreme weather. Refunds are not given due to bad weather unless a concert is cancelled in its entirety, with no replacement performance scheduled.
- If Gill Dawg or the performer cancels an event, we will refund your ticket purchase within 72 hrs. of the event.
- This is an open-air venue with a large area of seating on open lawn.
- Seating is general admission, and is first-come, first served.
- Due to our all-grass venue, we recommend you wear comfortable shoes.
- You may bring your own chairs.
- Carry-in food or beverages are not allowed.
- Coolers are not allowed.
Date: April 25, 2020
Start time: 08:00 p.m.
End time: 10:00 p.m.
Venue: Gill Dawg Event Center Main State
Email: [email protected]