The Fleetwood Max experience captures the mystical atmosphere, look and sound of these enigmatic Rock and Roll Hall of Famers with outstanding vocal and character performances from a cast of the most respected, professional, touring musicians on the United States East Coast. Each member is dedicated to, and passionate about, providing the most accurate and personalized recreation of the Magic that is Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks, while replicating the very best of every live performance!
- Music events at Gill Dawg take place rain or shine.
- Gill Dawg may delay the start, interrupt or even cancel a concert due to extreme weather. Refunds are not given due to bad weather unless a concert is cancelled in its entirety, with no replacement performance scheduled. If Gill Dawg or the performer cancels an event, we will refund your ticket purchase within 72 hrs. of the event.
- This is an open-air venue with a large area of seating on open lawn. Seating is general admission, and is first-come, first served.
- Due to our all-grass venue, we recommend you wear comfortable shoes. You may bring your own chairs.
- Carry-in food or beverages are not allowed. Coolers are not allowed.
- Parking in the area can be a challenge and we recommend you take extra time to find parking before a show. Click here for a parking map you can print or click here for a Google Map
Date: August 07, 2021
Start time: 06:30 p.m.
End time: 10:00 p.m.
Venue: Gill Dawg Event Center Main Stage
Email: [email protected]