STILL STANDING is the modern visual and musical Elton John Experience…bringing all the timeless classics to stage with the attention to detail that his music deserves. Fronted by Ben “Almost Elton” Frey who has been referred to as the closest representation of Elton’s vocal on the Tribute Circuit, STILL STANDING is the ULTIMATE Elton John Tribute Experience!
With over 200 Million Albums sold worldwide, Elton John along with the lyrical tapestry of Bernie Taupin have been a soundtrack to our lives. His catalog is comparable to the top selling artist of all time. STILL STANDING is the band that strive to carry on their legacy.
The opening band – 6:30 – Shaun Hopper & Chris Barbosa – Described as an “acoustic ‘fingerstyle’ guitar player/wizard,” Shaun Hopper takes his audience on a world tour from Celtic and classical melodies to passionate ballads, jazzy tunes, and mind blowing 70’s pop songs. All while stirring emotions in his audience with humorous tales from his “backwoods” Georgia roots.
- Music events at Gill Dawg take place rain or shine.
- Gill Dawg may delay the start, interrupt or even cancel a concert due to extreme weather. Refunds are not given due to bad weather unless a concert is cancelled in its entirety, with no replacement performance scheduled. If Gill Dawg or the performer cancels an event, we will refund your ticket purchase within 72 hrs. of the event.
- This is an open-air venue with a large area of seating on open lawn. Seating is general admission, and is first-come, first served.
- Due to our all-grass venue, we recommend you wear comfortable shoes. You may bring your own chairs.
- Carry-in food or beverages are not allowed. Coolers are not allowed.
- Parking in the area can be a challenge and we recommend you take extra time to find parking before a show. Click here for a parking map you can print or click here for a Google Map
Date: August 28, 2021
Start time: 06:30 p.m.
End time: 10:00 p.m.
Venue: Gill Dawg Event Center Main Stage
Email: [email protected]