You can’t always get what you want…but with the U.S. Stones, you get what you need!
The U.S. Stones is the ultimate American Rolling Stones tribute band! The U.S. Stones not only captures the looks, moves and styles of The Rolling Stones but also fully recreates the Stones concert experience.
A six-piece band augmented with percussion, horns and backing vocals…this is as real as it gets! High energy and the ability to reproduce the persona of each member with mannerisms, authentic gear and stage outfits, allows The U.S. Stones to bring the look, feel and swagger to the stage.
For the die-hard Stones fans, this is their chance to go back in time and relive the Rolling Stones at their Peak. For the new generations of Stones fans, this will be the perfect history lesson on “The Greatest Rock and Roll Band in the World!”
- Bring Chairs & Blankets
- Large open air venue
- No Carry Ins or Coolers
- Doors open at 6:30
- Music events at Gill Dawg take place rain or shine.
- Gill Dawg may delay the start, interrupt or even cancel a concert due to extreme weather. Refunds are not given due to bad weather unless a concert is cancelled in its entirety, with no replacement performance scheduled. If Gill Dawg or the performer cancels an event, we will refund your ticket purchase within 72 hrs. of the event.
- This is an open-air venue with a large area of seating on open lawn. Seating is general admission, and is first-come, first served.
- Due to our all-grass venue, we recommend you wear comfortable shoes. You may bring your own chairs.
- Carry-in food or beverages are not allowed. Coolers are not allowed.
- Parking in the area can be a challenge and we recommend you take extra time to find parking before a show. Click here for a parking map you can print or click here for a Google Map
Date: March 13, 2021
Start time: 08:00 p.m.
End time: 10:00 p.m.
Venue: Gill Dawg Event Center Main State
Directions: Parking can be a challenge. Parking Map: http://bit.ly/3pZ4MO6
Email: [email protected]