Top 10 Favorite Things to Do at Gill Dawg
Our goal when we opened Gill Dawg was to craft some pretty amazing experiences here in Millers Bayou in Port Richey. So, in addition to our tasty food and great drinks, we’re making Gill Dawg a destination not to miss while in Port Richey! Here’s our customers’ Top 10 Things to Do at Gill Dawg. Come see us soon and try one of these out for yourself!
- Chill by the water, listening to one of our Tiki Bar musical acts – Thu-Sun
- Bring yer dog to dinner – we’re dog friendly at Gill Dawg. Woof!
- Grab a kayak or SUP and paddle out to the gulf – rentals available
- Toast the sunset on our Sangria Sunset Tour – Fri, Sat or Sun.
- See the wild side during our weekly Cottee River Guided tour.
- Get a little dirty…play a game of sand volleyball. Crazy Dawg Volleyball League
- Take a cruise – rent one of our pontoons and head out on an adventure
- Find your inner fierceness – get a Dragon Boat team together for one of our Dragon Boat Races
- Slurp up some fresh oysters or dig into a bowl of our signature Mussels A La DaVinci. Menu
- Dance to your own beat at Drum Circle at Gill Dawg on last Wednesday of the month, 7pm